Monday, November 15, 2010

Newness!

So I've kind of failed recently.  I know.  I'm sorry.  It's like midterms NEVER END and just go straight into finals.  Unacceptable.  To make up for my faily-ness, I have a brand-new layout for you guys!  The old one was bothering me.  It was too busy.  Sometimes I get so excited about new Blogspot options that I don't really think them through.  I hope you guys like this one better (I know I do), and to make this post EVEN BETTER, here are some awesome self-esteemy quotes I've been loving lately.


"A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left." -Marilyn Monroe

"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." -Coco Chanel

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe


“A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.” -Coco Chanel

"It's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -Marilyn Monroe.


Marilyn Monroe.  Way cooler than I thought she was.  I always think of that episode of Mad Men where they stereotype every woman as either a "Marilyn" or a "Jackie," as in Jackie O.  Because clearly there's no middle ground there.  Although personally, I'd rather be a Marilyn. 
 Image from thoughttheater.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment